- This event has passed.
I-1639 Compliant Safety Course 1/24/21
January 24 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm$50.00
The purpose of the course is to satisfy the requirements of RCW 9.41.090(2)(a), placed into by I-1639. The class will consist of:
- Basic firearms safety rules
- Firearms and children, including secure gun storage and talking to children about gun safety
- Firearms and suicide prevention
- Secure gun storage to prevent unauthorized access and use
- Safety handling of firearms
- State and federal firearms laws, including prohibited firearms transfers.
At the end of the course you would receive a certificate proof of training.
The certificate is good for five years.
Please bring a notebook and pen as this is a hard-charging class with a lot of information being covered in a short amount of time. You may bring snacks and beverages if needed. Firearms are not permitted to be out of a case or holster in the classroom.