- This event has passed.
WA State Laws – Deadly Force Use 12/20/20
December 20, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$100.00
Taught by a 25-year veteran police officer this class is a Question and Answer about your rights and responsibilities about using deadly force in Washington state. The laws are changing so be prepared. Know your rights!
- How to stay out of jail and civil court.
- WA state concealed carry laws dictating when and where you can legally carry.
- Difference between force and deadly force, and when its lawful to use them.
- When can you make a citizen arrest?
- What to do if stopped by the police.
- What to do in use of deadly-force aftermath.