Teaches: Basic Handgun Class for Women and Youth Firearm Safety
The best way to introduce Carol and her passion is to use her own words:
I enjoy shooting and teaching women the fun and sport of shooting. The gun is just a tool that can be fun if used safely and correctly. It does not have to be used for defense. I believe in teaching women the right ways to protect themselves and their families, and I love empowering them by showing them how to enjoy shooting without being scared of a gun.
Carol holds NRA Certifications in many areas:
- NRA Certified Instructor in Basic Pistol
- NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety
- NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
- NRA Certified Refuse to be a Victim
She is also Chapter Leader of The Well Armed Woman South King County Chapter which meets at Champion Arms the second Wednesday of each month.
Teaches: WA State Law – Deadly Force
Tom is a 25-year Veteran Police Officer
- Master Instructor Certification
- Field Training Officer
- Force and Defensive Tactics Instructor
- 15 years experience training First Responders
- Expert Use-of-Force Witness