We are excited to offer this new class! Know your rights and responsibilities for using concealed carry and the use of force and deadly force!
Taught by 25-year veteran police officer Sergeant Tom Clark, this class is a Question and Answer about your rights and responsibilities about using deadly force in Washington state. The laws are changing so be prepared. Know your rights!
- How to stay out of jail and civil court.
- WA state concealed carry laws dictating when and where you can legally carry.
- Difference between force and deadly force, and when its lawful to use them.
- When can you make a citizen arrest?
- What to do if stopped by the police.
- What to do in use of deadly-force aftermath.